**$3,000 New Hire Bonus plus additional incentives for a limited time!!**
Full-time positions also come with excellent benefits!
- 4-day work week
- 2nd shift
- Wednesday - Saturday
- Participate in formulating, updating, and evaluating Individual Service Plans and Treatment Plans.
- Oversee and Conduct therapeutic activities.
- Assist in developing and implementing behavior-shaping programs.
- Ensure a safe environment for all residents using effective behavior management techniques.
- Must be 21 or older
- Ability to obtain clearances for FBI fingerprints, PA criminal history, and Child Abuse history
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Education or related areas of study preferred, as well as those individuals continuing their post-high school education.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour