The primary duties of the clinical instructor are as follows:
OTHER DUTIES OF JOB:
1. Serve as substitute teacher as necessary.
2. Complete child assessments.
3. Prepare bulletin boards monthly.
4. Transport clients as needed.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
Bachelor's Degree in education is required. PA Certification: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, or Special Education K-12
B. Work Experience:
Two years of related experience is required.
Monday-Friday daytime (8 hour shift between 7:30-4:30)
School year position (10 month)
D. Conditions of Employment:
Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate Required
Act 33 and 34 Clearances
Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License