Provide child-centered, family-focused individual, group, and family psychotherapy services for children/adolescents who have been diagnosed with serious emotional disturbances. Trauma-focused treatment environment utilizing the Sanctuary Model. Be a resource for classroom/support staff and other team members in the program.
1. Complete psycho-social evaluation for all clients entering therapy.
2. Conduct psychotherapy with clients as needed Supervisor of Residential Psychological Services.
3. Participate in the development and implementation of treatment plans for all clients
4. Maintain current clinical records for all clients.
5. Develop and maintain effective working relationships to ensure quality, seamless service for all clients.
6. Assist in ensuring a safe environment for all clients using effective behavior management techniques.
Schedule: School-year and full-year schedule options. Salaried, exempt position classification, based on a schedule of (5) 8-hour shifts per week.
Full benefits, including health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, EAP, 401k and paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.